Thursday, March 12, 2009

Weekly Skincare routine

I recently wrote about my new skincare products - all by Mario Badescu. I just love it and can't get enough of it. However, I wasn't using all the products as often as I should have. I have now come up with a routine that I follow, and I love my skin!!

Every morning, the routine is the same...I wash my face with Enzyme Cleansing Gel, Cucumber Lotion, Gycolic Eye Cream, Oil Free Moisturizer w/SPF 17. The evening routine differs:
  • Monday and Thursday, I wash with Enzyme Cleansing Gel, I use the Silver Powder for blackheads (works like a DREAM - way better than the duct-tape-like things I used to put on my nose - I think by Biore), then I use Cucumber Lotion, Gycolic Eye Cream and Seaweed Night Cream.
  • Tuesday and Saturday, I wash with Enzyme Cleansing Gel, then I exfoliate with Kiwi Face Scrub, and follow that with Cucumber Lotion, Gycolic Eye Cream and Seaweed Night Cream.
  • Wednesday and Sunday, I wash with Enzyme Cleansing Gel, then I use Orange Tonic Mask and follow that with Cucumber Lotion, Gycolic Eye Cream and Seaweed Night Cream.
  • Friday's I don't use any "speciality" treatments, I just wash with Enzyme Cleansing Gel, Cucumber Lotion, Gycolic Eye Cream, and Seaweed Night Cream.

Can't wait to earn more money to buy more products!

When Don and I were much poorer (not that we are well off by any means!), but I stopped buying "stuff". I hadn't bought make up or skin care (and it showed) in a really long time. I just didn't have the money to do it. Don was working for a while, and I had a little bit to spare. I was able to catch us up a little and have some money to buy these things - and it makes me happy!!

I'm really looking forward to losing weight and buying new clothes - that would make me REALLY happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment