Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sometimes, people annoy me.

Here was the scenario today...I was coming out of the drive-thru at Chick-fil-A. This particular location is a very busy CFA and the drive-thru line usually wraps around the building. When you exit, you need to make your way out of the parking lot as there are others entering, exiting and trying to find a place to park or trying to get out of a parking spot. As I was exiting, there were a group of three people that just got out of their car and were making their way to the restaurant (single-file). As they began to cross in front of my car I could see they were chit-chatting, I slowed down a little more and then the first girl , stopped, turned around and was very animated with their conversation. I then had to stop - other cars behind me had to stop and when this girl finally realized what she had done, she giggled with her hand over her mouth like she had no idea what she was doing!

If this were me - I might have done (and probably have done) the same exact thing! But for what ever reason - this annoyed the crap out of me today! Hopefully it's just that the weather is crappy and I'll be better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment