Thursday, March 12, 2009

My little show stopper

Cooper gets out of school at 2:00. I know that when my husband calls at exactly 2:00, that something went on at school today that he couldn't wait to tell me. As I picked up the phone, all I hear is laughter from my husband. During assembly (not really sure what this is, but everyone gathers in the sanctuary I think), each child has an opportunity to get up and sing something and his teacher told Don that usually they sing something they learned in school (Jesus Loves Me, Go Tell It on the Mountain, He's Got the Whole World in His Hands, etc.). My son got up on stage and sang a heavy metal song using his fist as a mic complete with rock 'n roll horns and totally rocked it! She said he knew every word to the song and did a great job! His teacher couldn't wait for Don to come and pick him up so that the teachers could find out what song he was singing. Cooper told us later he was singing Ozzy. His teacher said that he was a very good performer!

See, internet - this is why I have only one child.

No comments:

Post a Comment