Monday, September 11, 2006

Remembering

Lots of television channels had 9/11 programming on this weekend and I tuned in to a few of them. Last night, Don and I watched a documentary that started out as a documentary on NY firefighters, and ended up being a 9/11 documentary. Don and I like to comment on what we watch - as it's usually something that we've seen before. However, last night we were quiet. No sarcasm, no comments - just some reflection and remembering. It was a great documentary and I highly recommend it!

I've also been listening to the CNN pipeline of 9/11/01. They are replaying their broadcast exactly as it was broadcast on that day. It's amazing listening to it. I remember the chaos, but not the extent of the chaos.

I pray for those mourning those lost, I pray for the rescue workers still suffering and I pray for our country. God Bless America. In God We Trust. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment