Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Family Madness



Cooper's "baby" has been missing since last night. (Baby pictured here on Cooper's lap) Don and I searched and searched and couldn't find him. So, I had to put him to bed last night without Baby. It wasn't easy. I just told Cooper that Daddy would find him. He eventually fell asleep - but it was late. This morning, my MIL retraced her steps with him yesterday and Baby was nowhere to be found. So began the online search for another one. Don finally motivated himself at some point (I'll explain in a minute) and did another search. I asked him to check the garage. Sometimes on the way into the house, Cooper will get side-tracked by a tool or something else he isn't supposed to touch or play with and drop Baby like a hot potato. Anyway - my husband listened to his all-knowing wife and began the search around some of his favorite sites in the garage. Sure enough - Baby was behind the bin of dog food! THANK GOODNESS Baby was found.

And now - on to the husband. He thinks he's on his death bed. I swear he's worse than Cooper when he doesn't feel good. He just has some sinus drainage (no fever, no sore throat) and he thinks he's dying. Last night when I got home from work, he was in bed watching TV and had his jammies on. When I got up this morning, there was an empty Crown Royal bottle on the counter (he didn't drink it all - there was only a little bit left) and other evidence where he made himself a hot toddie (I think that's how it's spelled?). And today, he took a morning nap because he didn't sleep very well. He got up and found Baby - but he probably went back to bed. Men are pansies!

No comments:

Post a Comment