Wednesday, September 6, 2006

Good to be home


Last Thursday, Cooper and I left with Aunt Debbie and Uncle Freddy to the Annual Family Reunion. I love the we do this every year. I just wish I lived closer so that I could see everyone more. It was an eight hour drive and Cooper did great! I didn't even have to hook up the DVD player! He was facinated with all the "big trucks" on the road and made sure to point each and every one of them out to all of us. We had great fun visiting with everyone and most importantly, Cooper got to interact and play with his cousins. Cooper only got to hang out with his Pawpaw for a day - Dad couldn't make it to the reunion, he had to work - total bumber! But he did hang out with his Nana and he like that a lot.

I did a little knitting, but not too much - there was a lot going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment