Friday, January 9, 2009

Uncomfortable Topic

When you are in an environment daily where you have to share restroom facilities with others, there is an unwritten etiquette that should be followed...until now - I will write them below (these are similiar to ones that I hope people do in their homes, so I'm not sure why these rules aren't followed in public).
  1. If you make a mess, clean it up.
  2. If the toilet paper falls down, pick it up.
  3. Do not talk on the phone while in the restroom.
  4. If you need to poop - please courtesy flush as many times as needed.
  5. If you spinkle a little on the seat - clean it up before you leave.
  6. Don't leave the stall until you are certain all items have been flushed.
  7. Wash your hands before leaving the restroom.

These are just a few guides that I really didn't think needed to be posted, but I was proven wrong by a recent trip to the restroom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment