Saturday, January 10, 2009

So far, so good.

I just got back from my first Weight Watchers weigh-in. I was a little scared and I prepared myself mentally for a let down. That's why I was pleasantly surprised by my four pound loss! That's four pounds in one week!! I couldn't believe it! If I wasn't so humiliated, I would take pictures of myself and really chronical my weight loss - but I just don't have it in me. I have to look at myself in the mirror every day, I don't want to look at myself on the computer or even on my camera.

I've done this before. In previous posts I've documented a short lived weight loss journey. I get excited at the beginning and I lose momentum when I don't lose as much weight as I do in the beginning. I am hopeful that this time will be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment