Friday, January 9, 2009

Panic!

I just realized that I go for my first weigh-in at WW tomorrow morning. I'm a little panicked about it...what if I didn't lose? I think I have done really good. I even have extra points left over. Which is good I think. There were a couple of occasions where I could have slipped into an old habit - but I think I made good choices.

I really need to figure out the points value of rotel and chips. That is something that I don't want to give up and I need to plan ahead for.

I'll find out my weight soon enough.

I started watching The Biggest Loser on TV the other night. I figure that would be good motivation. I've tried the other approach - watching skinny people on TV - and that just pisses me off and I turn to food. What a vicious cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment