Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Kidney function

Today is my Daddy's birthday - Happy Day Daddy!!

Yet again, I came home yesterday to find that my MIL put on TWO PAIRS OF SOCKS on Cooper. I can't for the life of me figure her out. She said his feet were cold. She said the AC was cold in the house, so I told her to have Don turn it down. She said that she did, but Don said "no". I find that really hard to believe. Here's the really funny part - she said that Cooper was so cold that he kept on peeing - I really wanted to scream and jump up and down and yell at her, "NO, HE KEEPS PEEING BECAUSE YOU GIVE HIM JUICE ALL DAY, AND NORMAL KIDNEY FUNCTION IS TO EXPEL UN-NEEDED WASTE!! MORON!!" But, I refrained from doing that. Yeah for Valium!!

Cooper is going through a phase where he doesn't want to eat (unless its mac & cheese - or maroni as he calls it - or a cookie or chips). As you can see, he likes to think that if he doesn't see the food - it isn't there! But alas, when he opens his eyes - there it is. We stopped putting the plate of food on his tray, because he keeps trying to hand it back telling us that he's "all done".

No comments:

Post a Comment