Thursday, April 27, 2006

Cooper's newest obsession




Rocks!! I don't know what I'm going to do about this one! He found these in the back yard, and would put them in the plastic bowl, then dump them out. This activity kept him busy for a while outside. Then, when it was time to come in, he pitched a FIT! So, I reluctantly agreed to let him bring the rocks in the house, since I needed to get dinner started. He immediately dumped the rocks on the floor, played for a few minutes, and left to terrorize another area of the house. I didn't realize he had walked away, until I turned to get something out of the refrigerator and stepped my bare feet on the rocks he was no longer interested in. I have to admit, I am not doing a very good job of teaching Cooper to pick up after himself. I get frustrated and just pick it up myself. I need to be a little more patient. But, it is cute to watch him play with the rocks! All those great toys of his, and he likes the rocks. Note to self: Stop buying Cooper toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment