Friday, April 1, 2011

Nail obsession

I have recently been obsessed with nail color.  I have always been a fan of all things cosmetic, however my recent nail polish fetish has me taken.  I got a great deal on a mani/pedi yesterday and got this color on fingers and toes.  I'm going to Ulta today to see if I can find it to add to my collection (and I got a little chip in the polish that is bothering me!).  It's hard to tell from the photo but it has some bluish/grayish/greenish qualities to it. It rocks! 


For my eyes today, I'm trying not to be too trendy - or too young for my newly 40 age.  I have been adding a little pop of color - but not too much that it is over-done for the office.  I applied MAC Retro-speck all over the lid and added MAC Coquette in the crease and corner.  Followed by MAC Powerpoint eyeliner ind Fly-By-Blu.  I'm currently using Lash Blast Volume mascara in black brown (it goes best with my red hair).

My make up search continues for the perfect nude lip color for pale-skinned redheads, as well as foundation that will stay on my oily skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment