Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Excited

I'm super excited that I'm going home to my Dad's for Thanksgiving!  I will get to visit with friends, hang out with family, and have some great times with family I haven't seen in years!  I had lost touch with my cousins Angela & Tracy years ago - and recently found them on facebook!  I'm super excited to catch up and see their kids again (although they are big kids now) and they will get to meet Cooper.

I was looking around for some things to knit for Christmas and ran across a neat pattern for mini-mitten ornaments.  I am going to try this out this weekend and hopefully post samples soon.

I'm also very excited about this weekend - NO MORE FOOTBALL!!  I'm really looking forward to doing nothing all day!  I hope that works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment