Thursday, February 26, 2009

Things I love

I have always been interested in skin care, make up, spa treatments and the like. I have recently switched brands and tried some new things that I want to share about. I'm not sure if anyone ever reads this blog, but I'm very happy with these products and am just excited to share about them.

  • Mario Badescu line of skin care. I switched to this line about three weeks ago and I could not be happier. Most of the products I have I bought from Nordstrom's, but I've also ordered twice online. With each online order, I can chose up to three samples - very cool. After using these products for a couple of weeks, my skin has never looked better or felt better. My favorite products are Silver Powder and Special Healing Powder. I have combo/oily skin and have always had blackheads on my nose that have never gone away. Until now. After one application of Silver Powder, they are almost gone! I can't wait to use it again tonight. I have had a problem keeping make up on with my oily skin. It tends to come off or just look splotchy. I use the Special Healing Powder with my regular powder and it stays put! Thank you Mario Badescu! Click here for info on their products.
  • I have always been a fan of MAC Cosmetics. I love their range of colors and that they are friendly to the environment. My new favorite product is glitter eyeliner. It's funny how a little glitter can make a girl feel flirty. My all time favorite product is Lip Glass. You can't go wrong and it makes your lips look devine! Click here for more MAC.
  • A polished brow frames the face. It's very important to keep this area neat and clean. There has been debate about threading versus waxing eyebrows. The lady doing the threading assured me that threading hurt much less than waxing. SHE WAS WRONG! I cried! That was just an awful experience. I'm going back to waxing for sure.

Since I'm not sure if anyone looks at this, I may post this on facebook too.

No comments:

Post a Comment