Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Growing Old


So I go out today to lunch with my dear friend Tina. We eat at this fast-food Chinese place and then sit outside for a few minutes. We talk and laugh like we normally do, then we decide to go to the vitamin store down the street before heading back to work. As we get out of the car at the vitamin store, I made a comment that I should have gone to the bathroom at the Chinese place before we left there. We both busted out laughing immediately realizing what little old ladies we were - realizing we had to plan out bathroom trips in advance! This was never a concern in our younger years. Not to mention we never would have gone to a vitamin store either in our younger years! My how things change! This picture was taken by me without Tina's consent!!

No comments:

Post a Comment