Tuesday, January 3, 2006

New For 2006

I don't plan to make any resolutions for 2006. I have yet to keep one. For years, I resolved to quit smoking, only to smoke straight through the year. I was only able to quit when I asked God for help, knowing I couldn't do it alone. I have made workout resolutions in the past, but only made it about two weeks. This time, I want to make more lifestyle changes. For instance, in 2006 I will try to:
  • Eat breakfast - preferably fruit, but breakfast every day, not just on weekends
  • Snack healthier - I have a bad habit of grabbing the wrong food. I just need to make healthy choices
  • Walk more with Cooper - he had so much fun in his wagon, and not bad excersize for mommy either!!
  • Spend more quality time with family - gonna have to be creative here - otherwise the boys won't go for it!
  • Wear less make up - I've grown tired of covering my entire face with goop for one or two minor skin imperfections.
  • Be OK with minor body imperfections - as noted above - I'm tired of covering up - I'd like to be more comfortable in my own skin or jeans, or sweater - or what ever!
  • Challenge myself knitting. I'd like to knit something that I am afraid to try. I need to step outside of my comfort zone just a little .

No comments:

Post a Comment