Thursday, December 1, 2005

Feeling Guilty...

Around 3:30 PM yesterday, the MIL called me to say that Cooper had just gotten up from his nap and was hot. She said he had a fever of 102.0. I really didn't think it was a big deal, because she can't really work or read the thermometer anyway, so I was sure that she was wrong. I asked her to give him some tylenol and told her he would be fine. I checked back about 30 minutes later and she said he was still running a fever. I told her that I would be home soon.

I really didn't think much of it - she didn't say anything else about his behavior or the way he was acting or anything else.

I got home and took a look at my little boy and was shocked. He indeed had a fever and really didn't feel good. He didn't play or anything last night. All he wanted to do was sit in mommy's lap and put his head on my chest. I felt so guilty that I didn't realize that my MIL was actually right about something!

He's doing much better today - back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment