Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wakey Wakey!

That's how I have tried the last few days to wake Cooper up in the morning for school. I've turned the light on, rubbed his back, sweetly told him that it's time to get up. And just like a teenager - I get nothing. He doesn't jump out of bed, excited about the day. This morning it was "go away" with his eyes closed and in the process of curling back up for sleeping. If this is a sign of things to come, I'm screwed!


Murray has learned to sleep in. The new puppy Mia, not su much. She is bright-eyed and bushy tailed! Ready to get the day started! Dang dog! Here is a picture of baby Mia. She's a little bigger now - I'll have to take more pics of her and Murray playing.
It looks like Don is going back to work this weekend! YIPEE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment