Tuesday, July 11, 2006

More knitting


I have lots of these dishcloths! They are so much fun to knit. I have also modified the ballband pattern (the square one) to make it into a kitchen towel. I haven't started it yet - but I'll post it when I do. I'm also working on a tea cozy for a friend at work. I love having several projects going at once!! A friend of mine at work bought several of my dishcloths. She also knits with me during lunch, and wanted to give hand knits to a bunch of people for Christmas, she just didn't think that she could do it in time. So, she bought some of mine. She said it lifted some "knitting stress".



This is the burp cloth that I made for one of Don's friends that just had a baby - and he has another friend who's wife is expecting, so I have another one on the needles as well. These are really fun to knit too! Also from the Mason Dixon Knitting book that I just love so much.

My mom has already asked for socks for Christmas. I think I'm ready to give it a try. I've been longing to try double-pointed needles, I suppose this is my opportunity! I'll let her pick out the sock yarn when I'm there next week.

Cooper is very excited to go on the "big airplane"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment