Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Fun Weekend



This past weekend was great. We were busy, busy people. Saturday, was our company picnic at a ranch. We all had fun. Joseph stayed in the game room most of the time, Don played poker and me and Coopie hung out with friends. I took Cooper and Joseph to the petting zoo (which was just petting and feeding the animals through the fence). Cooper liked the goats (especially the baby one, it was close to his size) and the sheep, but not so much the cow. It's head was bigger than Cooper, so he didn't want much to do with him. Joseph was soo good helping his little brother!!

Saturday night, Don and I went out with a group of friends and had a great time. We didn't get home until 1:30 and I just knew that I was going to be tired in the morning - and that was going to suck. And it did. But at 11:00 AM, Don, Cooper and I laid in our bed to watch TV and all three of us fell asleep - for two hours! It was GREAT!

Back to Saturday night. I realize that it's been a while since I've gone out like I used to - and maybe I'm just getting old, but the stuff that was happening on the dance floor bordered on vulgar! I'm all for going out, having fun, having a few drinks, flirting, etc, but there were things going on between people that didn't even know each others names!! It was sad really, because clearly there were a lot of drunk people doing things that they probably wouldn't do if they were sober. I dunno - but some of it was gross!!

I have been knitting like a mad woman. I have lots of friends having babies (all little girls) and with my new book that I am completely obsessed with - Mason Dixon Knitting - I am knitting all kinds of cute little things. I'll post pictures when they are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment