Monday, October 31, 2005

Oops - Forgot to Blog!

I just can't for the life of me remember to Blog! My life is almost not blog-worthy. Today is Halloween though. I am very excited as we have lots of activities at work. Cooper has a lot of plans already and he can't even say "trick or treat" yet! Don is coming up to my office and bringing Cooper. Everyone at my office is so excited to see him. He's such a big boy now.

I made Cooper a hat this weekend. As I watched the weather reports, I realized that Cooper needed a hat for the cool weather. I knitted one up this weekend - I finished it late last night. When Cooper got up this morning, I tired it on him and was proud of my work. But little Coopie hated it! He pulled it off right away. Oh well, he'll go through that phase, then there will be the "mom, can you make me ______" phase and then there will be the "mom, please don't make me wear ______" phase. Then, we will cycle back to the "mom, can you make me ______". I can't wait for that day!

Well, that's all for now - but I'll have pictures after all the halloween festivities.

1 comment:

  1. hey, lisa! welcome to blogging!
    thanks for the shoutout!

    ReplyDelete