Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Weight Watchers

I did it. I joined WW last Saturday. I am terrified of failure, but I have to do something. I have never weighed this much without having a child in my womb. And, Cooper and three now - I can't use the "baby weight" excuse any longer. I won't post my weight on here - it's too embarassing. I won't even tell my husband what I weigh, as I think I weigh more than he does, which FREAKS ME OUT. I have put on so much weight that it's difficult to move around. I can't get up and down off the floor with ease. My knees and feet hurt often. When I bend down the skin around my knees feels like it will cut the circulation off of the bottom of my legs. I'm uncomfortable in public situations and I'm just plain tired of being fat!!

The trouble is, is that I don't drink or smoke any longer and my last vice was food. And boy did I use it. What in the world am I going to do now?

No comments:

Post a Comment